Bankruptcy & Insolvency Lawyers
Our team has an extensive background in the areas of bankruptcy and insolvency. We act for creditors as well as debtors and have experience in the Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court and the Supreme Court. We can assist you if you are taking action against someone who owes you a debt, and we can assist you if you are on the other side where you may be facing your own bankruptcy. In both cases, navigating this area of law is difficult and complex and we can help.
How our Bankruptcy and Insolvency Lawyers in Perth can help you
- Negotiating with creditors
- Advising on and issuing Statutory Demand against a company
- Application for Setting Aside Statutory Demand
- Advising on Deeds of Company arrangement
- Appointment of Administrators
- Representation in both bankruptcy and insolvency matters
- Issuing bankruptcy notices
- Commencing winding up applications
- Advising on and implementing asset protection strategies
Advising liquidators and trustees in bankruptcy
Our team is also experienced with providing legal advice to liquidators and trustees with respect to the bankruptcy process and the liquidation process which is complex and difficult.
- Advisory services to trustees, administrators and liquidators
- Advising trustees in bankruptcy with respect to potential family law claims from non-bankrupt spouses
- Advising trustees in bankruptcy with respect to potential inheritance claims from the deceased estate by relatives of bankrupt persons
- Orders for the sale of bankrupt’s property
- Orders with respect to assessment of the liquidator’s costs
- Advice on clawback of assets by bankrupts to defeat claims
Book your free 15 min consultation
Discussing your situation over the phone is often the best way to start, and we’re pleased to offer all new and existing clients a free 15 minute phone consultation for every new matter. It’s a great opportunity to let us know more about the assistance you’re looking for, clarify your situation and walk you through how best we can help and what’s involved.